Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Have I told you how much I hate coming up with titles?

Matt is feeling much better.

I am feeling fine, but I have had little energy the past few days.
Christmas has been on my mind lately.

Zoe gave me her Christmas list yesterday (looks like Christmas is on her mind, too). She only wants 3 things...Rebecca (American Girl doll), an American Girl doll storage cabinet, and an ipod, so she can put LOL on it. We already have the LOL CD, which is a great CD and I have an MP3 player, so I saved us some money and put the LOL music on my MP3player and let Zoe listen away.

Emily is looking forward to her friend, Daisy coming over after school today.

Eleanor is looking forward to her friend, Anna (Daisy's sister) coming over after school today. Eleanor also brought home a harder book to read yesterday for homework. She has been working hard on her reading.

Zach played with Harry at the park today. It is such a beautiful day!

Kate hurt her foot last night. I went to put her down last night after carrying her into the bedroom and she landed funny. She can walk on it, but she won't walk on it much. I have been carrying her around at home, the library, and the park. Whenever she puts pressure on her foot she says, "It hurts!" I don't think it's broken, but I bet it's bruised or sprained.

Noah has discovered that when Kate's high chair is pulled away from the table and is behind the couch, that he can climb on it and then climb on the couch. He laughs as he slides down the back of the couch to the seat.

No comments: