Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mr. Noah

is at the age where playing with anything he shouldn't be playing with is a lot more fun than playing with his toys. When I was getting ready for bed last night, Noah was too quiet and content. Matt and I found him playing with the Christmas lights...his toy abandoned for the bright, blue bulbs!


Thank you for sharing your favorite children's Christmas books. I hope to read them in the future. The kids opened this book last night and Matt said it is his favorite so far.


It is snowing! Apparently it is not affecting the roads because the kids are at school. They'll be home soon enough, though because they only have half a day. I'm thinking they can spend the afternoon outside playing in the snow. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been snowing non-stop here for a few days now. Unfortunately, people in Rexburg figure they don't need to take care of the roads - don't ask me why 'cause they're treacherous.

Kris said...

I love your tree! and all of the fun books. I'm glad it was snowing today, if it is going to be cold, I think it should snow! Especially at Christmas time. Are the kids out for Christmas break now??

Ave said...

That is quite a cute age, one of my favorites!