Saturday, December 06, 2008

Celebrating & Gift Ideas

Thanks to my mom and dad (for money and for my mom watching the kids), Matt and I were able to go out to Pizzeria Uno last night to celebrate our 12 year anniversary! Our anniversary is actually on Wednesday, but we decided to celebrate on datenight. Noah was happy in his carseat through most of dinner and then was content to sit on my lap as I finished my meal. I'm glad I didn't have to feed him because we were sitting by the door and it was cold, so we were all bundled up in our coats. Dinner was delicious as usual and the company was great as usual. :-) After dinner, we stopped at Toys R Us to buy the Wall-E remote controlled robot for Zach for Christmas, but they were sold out. When we checked on-line after we got home, within 5 minutes of being on the web page, it became out of stock. The Nerf dart gun that Matt wants to get for Zach is also out of stock. Hmmmm, any gift ideas for a 3 1/2 year old boy??? I think it's time to be thinking of plan C.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy Anniversary! It sounds like you had a nice night.

I hope you get your tree up soon! My kids are so sad that we can't put ours up yet! Another week or so.

I love the post about the raisins, too! That's too funny.

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!

There is a little toy on amazon called i-Dance Wall-E. I don't know how much you're planning to spend, but if it's the kind of thing you're looking for, I'm sure Zach would love it!

Janae said...

Happy Anniversary:) I am glad you guys got to go out, that always makes an anniversary more fun!
Good luck on the boy-toy thing. I wish I had some great wisdom there...but, of course not us!

Kris said...

Happy almost Anniversary!

My boys love Duplos (and legos... but those parts are too small for you guys) the most - do you have those already?