Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Pictures

Emily's Gingerbread House that she decorated at school yesterday.
We hope you like your cookies, Santa!

Kate sound asleep on the living room floor, missing out on the last of our Christmas Eve fun.



I finally made Noah's ornament this evening. Each of the kids have an ornament like this with their name and year they were born on it. The girls' are red and the boys' are blue.

Noah looking so big!

My sister sends us great Christmas gifts. One year she sent us this Santa cookie plate, cup, and pitcher (Zoe is holding the pitcher in the cookie picture above). I made a new sugar cookie recipe today that I discovered is easy to make shapes with, but as you can see from the picture below, I got rid of our cookie cutters, so we'll have to get more creative next year.

Eleanor drew a picture for Santa and wrote a note to him saying "these are for you", meaning the cookies. She wrote the #5 to tell her age, so he will be understanding of her spelling mistakes.

3 comments:

Ave said...

I wish my kids slept so soundly. Tell me, do your kids grow out of it?

Kris said...

I love the pictures of Kate asleep! Everyone (else) looks so excited. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas day.

andalucy said...

I love that plate and mug! Cute note, too. :)

Is there some specific reason you got rid of the cookie cutters?