Thursday, September 27, 2007



Random Ramblings:

1) Kate wants to be held, but she is getting too wiggly and it is wearing me out!
2) Being at home all day with Eleanor is tiring. She insists that I play with her all.day.long!
3) Eleanor's attention span is not very long these days. She bounces from activity to activity...another thing that wears me out!
4) Zach can sit and play for a long time with his legos.
5) Zach's new favorite movie is "Cars".
6) It was in the 90's yesterday...where was that weather in July???
7) I had to stop for turkeys crossing the road today.
8) Then I had to stop for a cat several minutes later.
9) I found a dead snake on the ground and did what any other mother would do...I picked it up with a stick and put it on a rock to see who would notice it first (it's just a tiny snake)...our 4 year old neighbor, Connor was the winner.
10) Zoe has discovered the wonder of Nancy Drew. She's reading now and just said, "Oh no!" It's fun to watch her read.
11) Emily wants to be able to read. She's very good at sounding out words, so it won't be long.
12) Matt has planned a camp out tomorrow night with Courtney's husband, Matt, so I have a date with Kate, Goodwill, and since Movie Gallery called and informed me I have a free rental, I have added a good chick flick to my evening...any suggestions?
13) Season 4 of "The Office" starts tonight! My very thoughtful Dad offered to tape it for us in case we can't watch it on-line. Fact: If you're not hooked on "The Office" yet, you are missing out!

1 comment:

LaRae said...

We are fans of The Office too! My husband deemed last Thursday Dwight Schrute Day.