Monday, September 10, 2007

Fundraiser Time

Yes, the kids are back to school and we get hit with the same fundraiser the first week every year. Okay, so my Mom ends up doing most of the work since she brings the fundraiser book to work and collects orders and money, but still it's on MY mind until it gets turned into the school, and I get it all organized.
I think I almost have Matt convinced to take a fundraiser book into his work, so the burden of collecting orders can be shared, PLUS I signed Zoe and Emily up for on-line orders, so I am contributing to the order work too. Now here is where YOU come in...if you want to of course.

Go to the Meadow Farms site.

Shop (Who doesn't like to shop???)...Browse through wrapping paper, chocolates and other goodies, seasonal items, gift ideas, candles and holders, Sport items, household items, and more!

Found something you can't live without? Now go buy it and enter Zoe's personal credit code when it is asked for. Code: ZE2442. If you don't include her code than she will not get credit for your order.
Emily is doing this fundraiser too, but I sent an e-mail with Emily's code to other friends and family, so hopefully she'll get orders from them.
Emily's personal credit code is EE8811 if you want to order from both girls.

The items you buy will be sent directly to you. :-)

If you have any problems, please let me know.

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Life ticks on said...

It is funny I linked here off of someone elses site I frequent and I had to laugh we just started school too and we start on Monday with our stuff for sale too. That really bothers me because I have 3 in school now and I feel I have to buy from them all. Funny how that happens huh?