Tuesday, September 04, 2007

First day of school

Ah yes, I have heard the words this morning I expected to hear from Eleanor..."Mommy, will you play with me?" This is Eleanor's last school year at home with me. I'm hoping to have a year filled with story times, play dates, trips to the children's museum, and at-home preschool...and of course play time with me. I think Eleanor and Zach will play more together this year, too...at least I hope so!

Zoe and Emily were very excited to go to school today. They had smiles on their faces from the time they got up until the time they left. Do you suppose that will happen every morning this year?...me neither. But it was nice to send them on their way knowing they were happy about going.

See you at 3:15 girls...when our normal 5 kid chaos resumes!

5 comments:

Phae-Jae said...

This is my girls 3rd week in school, I have one with NO MORE SMILE, because of the early hour.

The younger two are still smiling, so far!

Enjoy your time:)

Gabriela said...

Cute photo-they do look happy! My kids have been in for a month now and they are still relatively happy.

Dawn said...

Wonderful smiling faces! Love the pink boots!

Janae said...

The girls look so cute and happy to be going...if only it could last all year:)

dawnae said...

Today was Belle's first day of preschool, and Rose loved the attention, and all the toys to herself! Girls look lovely in pink!