Saturday, July 14, 2007

Pictures

Zach is now sharing his high chair with Kate. Kate has been eating cereal for a week now and she loves it! I love it too because she is taking longer naps during the day and she is a little more content to play by herself at times. :-)


The gang (and more) came over to swim and play yesterday. Lots of fun!



Matt and I went out last night for the first time in a long time and it was so nice! We ate at our usual spot, Pizzeria Uno and then went to Goodwill. Matt gave me 15 minutes because he knows I would be content to walk around for hours. I managed to find a pair of capri pants for Emily, a puzzle for the kids, hangers for the kids (they break them all the time getting their clothes down!), a large pot great for cooking lobsters :-), and the best bargain of all...

The jeep, that according to Matt the Barbies can't ride in...he needs to be around to enforce that one! The girls LOVED playing with the jeep today...Zach could care less...maybe because he couldn't get his hands on it.

3 comments:

Kris said...

I love the picture of the jeep - that is hilarious! I'm sure the Barbies & GI Joe will have many great adventures with that. It looks like a lot of fun with the pools too! I'm glad you got your date night.

Phae-Jae said...

Fun Day! They can take a spin it, but NO painting that jeep PINK! ;D

The GoodWill Rocks

dawnae said...

What a fun date! My kids break their hangers all the time too! Is that your back yard??? Oh my gosh that is such a gorgeous view, it looks like a national park!