Monday, July 16, 2007

The eagle has landed

Zoe made it to Utah with no problems. The 4 hour flight from Atlanta to Utah was long for her, but she was quite happy to be at her grandma & grandpa's house when I talked with her. She was already enjoying the company of one of her cousins, planning to put on a puppet show for her grandparents, and then had plans to go swimming with her cousins and have pizza. Sounds like a great kick-off to her vacation!

Emily spent the night at my parents' house last night and she spent the day there today. It will be fun to hear about her adventures when she gets home. We've promised Emily fun times while Zoe is away to help soften the blow of being left behind. She is handling it well.

3 comments:

Kris said...

Zoe is so cute! We had a great time last night. We were all amazed that she was still awake (and full of energy) past 8:00 when she had been awake for 18+ hours and flown across the country. We're excited she is here.

dawnae said...

How fun that Zoe gets to visit her grandparents! Too bad Janae is in vegas! Spencer just flew by himself a few weeks ago...I think it was much harder on me than him! I almost cried when I put him on the plane. Oh I am so silly. Anyway so glad that Zoe got her safe, and is having fun.

Phae-Jae said...

That would be scary, but how fun for her!