Thursday, July 05, 2007


Here are 13 pictures of our 4th of July fun. It was a near perfect day. The weather was sunny and the fun was non-stop, but we didn't catch up with my mom for the parade and Matt is stressed about a huge trial coming up...our only two downers. The candy received at the parade was a highlight. We had a fun afternoon at home while the kids swam and my parents came over for a barbeque. My mom and I took the girls to the fireworks, Zach stayed home with Matt. It was fun to watch Eleanor experience her first fireworks display. There were a lot of ooohs and aaahs from her. It was cute.













8 comments:

Kris said...

It sounds like a great day! I love the picture of Zoe and Emily at the parade. I'm glad you had fun. It looks like the pool was a big hit!

Janae said...

Looks like a fun 4th! The pool looks like a lot of fun:)

Phae-Jae said...

Fun Pictures! I love Summer

Alyssa Goodnight said...

So cute! How great that you had a 1st timer this year! We had fun too!

LaRae said...

Happy belated 4th - looks like you all had a lot of fun celebrating.

Dawn said...

Good pix! Did you get to see Kristen's that I took at our fireworks? Really turned out cute. It's so much fun with little kids enjoying it for the first time.

The neighbors' husky has killed 3 skunks so far - if they have any sense at all, they'll waddle on out of this neighborhood! No wonder we've been awakened in the middle of the night.

Lady Jane said...

What a fun 4th! Did anyone get sunburned? I think I escaped it this year! :)

dawnae said...

Don't ya just love the candy at the parade..the best highlight for me! Your kids are just so darling! They look like they had a great 4th! Tell Matt good luck on the trial! I could never do it...NEVER!