Friday, July 06, 2007

5 Months Old

I reminded Matt this evening that Kate is 5 months old today. His reply back was, "5 long months." Yes, Kate has been a challenging baby. Her cuteness has saved her! I have been quite discouraged lately that I can't do anything productive for more than 5 minutes before Kate wants to be held...by me and only me. In her baby blessing she was told that she would take care of me in the future. I guess she has decided that I can be the only one to take care of her now to even the score.



Kate's physical development is progressing quickly. She is rolling from front to back and back to front like a pro. She can sit somewhat by herself and she sits comfortably in the swing.




I'm guessing that Kate is going to be a talker. She loves to make noise and is close to saying da da.


Happy 5 Month birthday, Kate!

7 comments:

Dawn said...

She is definitely a cutie pie!! I have read several blogs today from young moms who are struggling right now. Maybe it's the heat!

Courtney said...

She's so cute.

Janae said...

I can't believe Kate is 5 months old! I totally get the cranky baby thing. I always used to say about Vivi "it's a good thing your cute" it does save them:) Nicolette is also going through an "I only want Mommy stage" it can be very taxing. I just keep remembering that it is a temporary thing. That helps a bit:)

Dawn said...

I think the skunks have departed - I don't know if to skunk heaven, by way of our back neighbor's intervention, or if because they feared the dog, or if the dog got all the parents and the little ones starved to death. It's sad to say, but I'm glad they're gone, no matter how!

Phae-Jae said...

My youngest is the same way. When she was an infant, and I would start doing anything she would cry for me. Now as a two year old, her favorite catch phrase is "I want My momma". I know what you mean by 5 long months! I also know about cuteness saving her! She is a cutie, that big smile! Congrats on 5 months!

dawnae said...

I feel your pain!!! Rose was like this her first year, and is now just trouble with a capital T! Gets into everything, and climbs everywhere, and gets hurt daily, I will pray your little Kate has a different future!!!! lol..they are fun, and cute...and yes that is a very good thing, for them!

Kristen said...

Oh, she is soooo beautiful! I can't believe it's been 5 months already! She's precious!