Thursday, March 25, 2010

Another Day at the Park and Zach's One on One Time

Noah acts like such a big kid at the park now. He is here, there, and everywhere at the park, trying to do everything. Today, this slide was a favorite spot. Here he is at the top...

And here he is at the bottom. All smiles after that fun slide! It is the steepest slide at the park and Noah loves it! Kate was going to go down the slide after Noah, but then changed her mind. It was too steep for her.

Zach and I went out for our one on one time this evening. We had so much fun! We ate dinner at Burger King. Zach was proud to wear his crown, and I was happy that he is still young enough to want to wear the crown. He was my prince for the evening. He is such an angel when he is alone with me...or any other adult in our family.

My prince bought new toys at the Dollar Tree. He also bought a toy at Rite Aid. He had a lot of fun spending his birthday money!

I am loving this one on one time with my kids! I have less than a week to have one on one time with Zoe, Kate, and Noah to complete my goal. It will be done!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Zach is so cute. He looks like he loved every minute. I have been avoiding the computer too, so it was funny to read you have been too. I had to have a blog free week. It was fun to catch up and see all of the cute pictures from Zoe's birthday! I love the facebook photo.

Janae said...

What fun pictures from the park! Noah is getting so big. I am glad Zach had fun on his alone time:)