Monday, March 08, 2010

Alone time with Emily

Emily and I spent one on one time together Friday evening. :-) She had mentioned that morning that she wanted a pair of plain blue jeans, so we went shopping and found her a pair of jeans for $.99 at Goodwill. Sweet! Then we went over to the Dollar Tree to buy a birthday gift for Zach. I was willing to take Emily to McDonald's or some other fast food place for a snack or treat, but Emily decided to buy a bag of candy at the Dollar Tree instead. The last store we went to was Walmart where Emily bought Zoe some nail polish for her birthday (I can write that because Emily gave it to Zoe when we got home) and she bought herself some nail polish. She also came up with a birthday wish list at Walmart. We had a fun time and I was happy to start fulfilling my goal of taking each child out for one on one time this month.

No comments: