Thursday, December 31, 2009

It is quieter here today

I forgot to mention when I wrote my Christmas post that Zoe and Emily received #3, #4, & #5 of the Harry Potter movies, so they slept over at my parents' house on Christmas to watch them. They had a great time! Zoe just finished the 7th Harry Potter book today. Emily is reading the 6th book.

My friend, Courtney is getting her house ready to sell since her family is moving to New Mexico in a few months, so I watched her 3 kids yesterday. Courtney and her husband, Matt were able to have a productive day around their house. We don't get to see the Wilson kids much besides at church because of distance, so the kids had a great time playing together! I got a picture of the entire gang before lunch.

We have 8 chairs, so we made Spencer his own table from one of the American Girl doll boxes and he sat in Noah's new camp chair (which is another one of my sweet Goodwill finds - $1.99!).


Emma enjoyed watching Zach play on Webkinz.

The girls played school and Barbies. They also watched Eleanor's new Barbie Three Musketeers movie.

I didn't put Noah down for his nap, so he crashed at dinnertime. One minute he was awake, and the next...


It was a loud, busy day, but it was a good day. The kids played well together and Eleanor was able to get a play date in with her best friend during vacation. :-)

I am down to 4 kids now. Zoe and Emily left about an hour ago for a sleepover at Caitlin's and Cassidy's house. What a difference from yesterday!

3 comments:

Courtney @ Ordinary Happily Ever After said...

We got a lot done! It was great and the kids had so much fun!

Thanks again :)

Kris said...

That is so cute of Noah...he looks grown up though too!

Sharon Lynne said...

Came over by way of Dawn's blog. I enjoyed reading about your cute family. You are a great mom!