Monday, December 07, 2009

The kids love snow!

I love snow in December, too. Zach and Kate went outside 3 times today to play in the snow. All of the kids, except Noah went outside around 4pm to play until dinnertime. I discovered today that Noah's boots are too small. I put a pair of boots on him that were too big and brought him outside to play with Zach and Kate. I don't know if it was because of the boots, the snow, the cold, or the fact that he is getting a bunch of molars, but he did not want to stay outside. That was fine with me because bundling up 2 kids to go outside is enough!



Emily unwrapped "The elves and the shoemaker" this evening for us to read. The older girls were so excited! There were many comments about how they love this book and the fact that Grandma gave us the book last year. The kids were very good about listening to the book this evening. :-)

2 comments:

Kris said...

They do look happy. The snow is so pretty. I love snow in December too, we haven't had a good snow yet and I am waiting. Maybe tomorrow!

Gabriela said...

I'm so jealous of the snow-hopefully we get some in CO while we're there.

Looks like the parade what quite a success!