Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Naughty or Nice?

This little boy was naughty today.

He broke Eleanor's red ball ornament that had her name and the year she was born on it. Now I have to make her a new one. I don't need extra things to do, Noah!

All of the kids were nice last night while we were at Jerry and Judy's home with the Barrett family for FHE. Sunshine read us the Christmas story from Luke and then all of the non-dieters ate Judy's delicious baked goods. LUCKY! Maybe last night should have been our night to pig out instead of Christmas day.

It is so nice to have all of the wrapping done! I went over to my parents' home this evening to wrap presents with my mom. It is so wonderful to have someone to wrap presents with!

4 comments:

Gabriela said...

My kids have been acting up all week-I guess the travel and all, but usually I enjoy better behavior the week before Christmas! I bet Noah didn't mean to break the ornament, unlike most of Pedro's shananagains. :)

My mom helped me with wrapping too-thank goodness!

Mal said...

He awfully cute though.

Dawn said...

How could that sweet face possibly be naughty?? Oh, I know - their little angelic faces can be so deceptive! Adorable.

Martie said...

Joey,

THANK YOU for the link!!

Would you please send you mom over here when you're done with her? I need serious help. I am drowning in wrappings.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Martie