Wednesday, December 27, 2006

We went over to Matt's sister's home yesterday with Matt's parents. Eleanor fell in love with their dog!



Zoe and Emily with their cousin...

Zach was in his glory when he found this bike to ride on...

Matt, Zoe, Emily, Eleanor, and I went to temple square last night. I love how you can walk right up to the Salt Lake temple now!

Matt and the girls with the temple in the background...


We had a family photo taken today with Matt's parents, Matt's siblings, and all the kids. There were some stressful moments, but overall I think it went pretty well. Zach was not happy when the cousins picture was being taken with Matt's parents!
The cousins exchanged gifts today. They had waited long enough!
Matt and I are about to leave to go to dinner with some friends. I better go before I make us late!

3 comments:

Kris said...

wow, we're famous! : ) I'm so glad you came over, it was fun.

Dawn said...

Oh, my goodness. I just read your trip saga. What a disaster! I am so glad that you are all together and things have calmed down. I can't imagine carrying a toddler around the airport as pregnant as you are! Wow.

Thanks for stopping by in the midst of your vacation - the pictures of the kids are so adorable. They look so precious in those airport pictures - especially the missing shoe! What sweeties they must have been.

Be glad you didn't have to come through Denver! We're bracing for another round this afternoon. I hope they're wrong about the amount and intensity!

Gina said...

I love Matt's sister's carpet!!!! So cool!

Temple square is so beautiful... we haven't had a chance to go up there this year.