Monday, December 11, 2006

These are a few of my favorite things...

Matt and I have been married 10 years as of yesterday. The last 10 years have been GREAT and I look forward to many, many, many more years together with Matt :-)

About Me:
What are your favorite colors? I love navy blue, cranberry red, and Ivory together.
What are your favorite flowers? Roses
What are your favorite foods? I like a lot of food...my favorite homecooked meal is fried haddock with a sour cream and basil sauce with mashed potatoes, squash, and asparagus, when I eat out at a restaurant some of the foods I like are fried shrimp with rolls, cheeseburger and fries, and a chicken caesar salad. For my birthday I like to eat lobster, and for treats I love chocolate desserts, strawberry cheesecake, and peanut M&Ms.
What are your favorite activities and hobbies? I love to read. It is very relaxing to sit in my chair at the end of the day when the kids are in bed and read a good book. I scrapbook, which mainly these days is a journal with pictures. I like to do aerobics...when I'm not pregnant; I like to take my kids to different activities in the community and to do fun things with them; I love datenight with Matt; I like to putter around my house decluttering and organizing; I like to listen to talks on Sundays that are on the BYU-TV website; I like to play card games and board games; I enjoy shopping at Goodwill for our family and dropping off bags of simplified stuff; and I enjoy changing diapers (just seeing if you're paying attention!).

Thanks for enduring my pregnancy venting the other day. It did make me feel better to write about it. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Thanks for stopping by my ornament parade - it was fun to do. I ordered the FP mativity on line and it arrived in about 3 days. www.fisherprice.com. It is such fun to have.

Reading is my most favorite thing to do in the world (except maybe blogging now - of course that involves reading!). I read while I walk and while do the exercise bike (which I need to go do in a few minutes). It's crazy I know.

I have the week off from work (my paid job, not my grandm job), so hope to get caught up on shopping, which is the thing I enjoy the very least - maybe next to diaper changing!