Friday, December 15, 2006

Strep?

The big headline on The DrudgeReport this morning is "Americans use TV, other Media 10 hours a day." That will be us today since Emily is home sick with a bad sore throat, which I am suspecting is Strep Throat. One of her classmates just got over strep, so I am hoping to get her into the doctor today. I called my mom earlier this morning to see if she could bring over some movies, so now we are well stocked for the day.
Zoe has a short play at school this afternoon and if all goes well, Matt is going to come home with the car that he took this morning and watch Emily, Eleanor and Zach while I go to the play, and then if I get Emily an appointment this afternoon at the doctor, I'll take the kids to the appointment in the car and Matt can take his truck back to work. We shall see.

We leave for Utah in 1 week to spend Christmas with Matt's family:-) How many of our kids will be on antibiotics is the question.

2 comments:

Kris said...

I'm actually kind of glad when my kids DO have strep throat, since so many times I take them to the dr. and "it is probably viral." I hope Emily is feeling better. We can't wait to see you all!!!

Kris said...

I mean glad it is something treatable, worth going to the dr. for, and they will be better in 24 hours! I thought I should clarify that....I"m not actually glad that my kids are sick and in pain.... : )