Monday, May 09, 2011

Mother's Day

I had an awesome Mother's Day. Take a look here at my new camera that Matt bought for me. :-) I love it! Here are some of my favorite pictures that we took yesterday. I'm sure the quality of our pictures will improve as we figure out all the neat things our new camera can do.


















Zoe gave a talk in Sacrament Meeting and that was a great gift as well. She wrote her talk all by herself and I didn't know what she was going to say. She did a great job and it was very touching!

All of the kids made my day special. It was a great Mother's Day.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Great pictures! I'm so glad you had a great Mother's Day, you definitely deserve it. I would have loved to hear Zoe's talk!

Martie said...

New camera!!! Yippee! Have fun with it. Happy Mother's Day to an AWESOME Mom!!!