Thursday, July 27, 2006

Missing one

Zoe and Emily are home again :-) They had a fun time with their friend, but I think they're glad to be back home. Here's a picture of the shirts they painted at their friend's house. I think they did a great job on them. Emily's is on the left, and Zoe's is on the right.


We went to McDonald's for dinner with my parents, and then we went downtown to see a Navy ship arrive for our town festival this weekend. They usually have a ship to tour during the festival, but we've never gone on one. It may be a few years yet before we do because there is always a long line for the tour and the image I get of waiting with little ones is not pretty. I wanted to take pictures of the ship coming in, but of course I forgot my camera. That seems to be the story of my life this summer!

According to Eleanor, daddy is never coming home again. I do hope she's wrong! I'm anxious to see him tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I like the shirts. Sounds like they had fun!