Monday, September 12, 2011

First & Last

Today was the last 1st day of potty training that I will ever have. Yay! Noah did great! He was very willing to use his potty and he only had 1 accident! He would have had an accident-free day if I would have acted on my thought to have him go potty instead of finishing the dishes I was washing. Noah was willing to use the big toilet as well. I cleaned out the back of the Yukon and we put the little potty in there for Noah to use while we were out and about this afternoon. He happily used it twice. Is potty training Noah really going to be this easy or is the worst yet to come?

During Zoe's soccer practice today, her team had a penalty kick contest. Zoe won! She will most likely get to perform a penalty kick during a game this season and Zoe's coach is considering her as a corner kicker. Go Zoe!

No comments: