Wednesday, September 07, 2011

First Day of 1st, 3rd, 5th, & 7th Grade!



Eleanor's picture was taken after school yesterday at the park. Her stomach doesn't do well when she is excited and nervous, so she felt like she was going to throw up in the morning. After sending her to school on the first day last year not feeling well and having her throw up at school, I was willing to let her rest and stay home if she needed to. As I dropped the other kids off at school, Eleanor started to feel better, so we came home to get her ready for school and then I dropped her off. She had to have her first day eventually and I'm glad she was willing to show up late on the first day than not at all. Eleanor had a great first day! All of the kids did. Zach kept saying how nice his teacher was on the first day. Zoe thought her first day was a bit boring and a waste of a day. She met all of her teachers, but her actual schedule will start today. She has a locker this year, so she is excited about that! Emily is now at the Middle School, too! She was a bit nervous, but not as nervous as I expected her to be. She is excited to learn Spanish and to start playing the saxophone. I was the only one with homework last night. What is up with that?!

1 comment:

Rhiannon Rosso said...

That is awesome, I had homework the first day of school too, although I still haven't gotten Leah's info to fill out. I still can't believe how big your kids are, in just 2 years your last one will go to school, what ever will you do with yourself?:) enjoy your little and big ones