Tuesday, April 05, 2011

On the Road Again

The kids have taken the bus to school and back home again the past few days because the Yukon has been in the shop. Kate LOVES it when the kids take the bus because it means she doesn't have to get in the car to drop them off in the morning and then get back in the car in the afternoon to go pick them up. Having the kids take the bus makes for a long day for me, however. The kids head out the door at 6:50am and they get home a little after 3pm. That is a long stretch at home with Kate and Noah. The good news is that for the first time in a long time, I got ALL of the laundry done on Monday. I've been wanting to get into this habit again, but it just doesn't happen when there are piles and piles of laundry and 6 hours between drop off and pick up to accomplish it. If I can keep up with the laundry now, I could have all of the laundry done next Monday as well. That is a BIG IF.

So, I had all of today to work on my class, but did I? Nope. Well, I worked on it a little, but I spent most of my day making puzzles. It started out as spending time with Kate making puzzles, but it turned into cleaning out/organizing the puzzle box. I guess I would much rather ORGANIZE than prepare to TALK about organizing.

No comments: