Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sick

The stomach flu has hit many families around here and we did not escape it. Zoe came down with it Sunday night, which ruined her perfect attendance record. She is slowly recovering. It hit me and Eleanor last night. Poor Matt was looking forward to a good night's rest last night, but it didn't happen. Noah acted like he was going to throw up, but he didn't. He waited until this morning. We are bouncing back pretty quick, which I didn't expect since Zoe has been down so long. Hopefully, Matt, Emily, Zach and Kate will escape it.

3 comments:

Martie said...

You sound like you have had about as healthy a winter as we have! I think we had a stomach virus 6 times. Nightmare! I hope your home is germ free for a long while now!

Is is getting warm yet? I grew up in Massachusetts and the springs were absolutely stunning. I imagine Maine is quite lovely too.

Janae said...

Good Luck Joey! We have been through our rounds of illness the last 2 weeks and it has been rough! I hope the rest escape it:) That's a bummer on Zoe's attendance, but there's just nothing we can do about sickness:(

Kris said...

I'm sorry to hear you guys are sick. I agree you deserve a long stretch of good health now!!