Saturday, January 22, 2011

Packed Full of Fun

This has been one busy Saturday! It started at 5:20am when I brought Matt to Bangor, so he could go on the stake temple bus trip. At 8am, the kids and I left for basketball practices. My Mom watched Kate & Noah and my Dad took Emily to her practice. At noon time, I took Eleanor and Kate to Burger King for lunch (thanks to Christmas gift cards :-)

and then we went to see "Beauty and the Beast" at the Next Generation Theatre.
It was my first time going to this theater. Next time, maybe we will have a light lunch and buy snacks to munch on during the play. I love how they have these tables set up on both sides of the theater. I think we'd be able to see better off to the side and higher up at a table.

We all enjoyed the play. Eleanor said it was the BEST PLAY EVER! Toward the end of the play, Kate was getting tired and wanted to know when it would be over, but when it did end, she was disappointed and wanted the play to go on.

While I was out with Eleanor & Kate, Emily went to Jenny's birthday party from 1-3pm, thanks to my Mom. Then at 3:30, my parents took Zach to the bowling center in Brewer for Harry's birthday party. Zach has been looking forward to this party and he was so excited that today was the day to go! He had a great time bowling, watching Harry open his presents, eating pizza, and eating cake. :-)

I was able to leave the Yukon in Bangor this evening, again thanks to my Mom, so Matt can get home this evening. It is 10:04pm and he should be on his way home now. Noah, who is currently playing on the wii, will be up with me waiting for him. If Noah gets a nap of any length during the day, then he is up late at night. He doesn't like to be in his room when he is wide awake at night, so he hangs out with me until I fall asleep, which is often before he does.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I see your future and it is exhausting!

Kris said...

Wow, that is a busy day. It sounds like all the kids had fun. You have wonderful parents!

Gabriela said...

Ok, I'm tired. :)

I remember when Juan Carlos was like that with naps-it was a double edged sword-I always wanted him to take a nap during the day, but then I always regretted it later that night. I finally, and painfully, had to ween him from naps.

Glad you're doing well!