Thursday, January 06, 2011

Highlights

Monday: I take Kate & Noah swimming in the morning. Kate throws up on the couch in the afternoon.

Tuesday
: Zoe insists that she and her siblings should take the bus to school in the morning. I insist on driving them. Kate throws up on herself, her pillow, and the couch right before we leave. I admit that the kids should have taken the bus.
The kids and I watch "Nanny McPhee" in the evening. Noah tells me he needs the throw up bucket and soon after he throws up in it.

Wednesday
: The kids take the bus to school. It is a vomit-free day. :-)

Today: Emily stays home from school because she feels ill at times. We watch "The Never Ending Story". Noah & I build an awesome marble run, which soon after he destroys. Kate cuddles with me and I read books to her. I bring the kids over to my parents' home to spend the night (except for Noah who will be circumcised tomorrow in Portland). I visit with my grandmother and enjoy listening about her past. Matt brings home $$.

3 comments:

Mal said...

WOAH! What's up with Noah? Isn't that done a little sooner? Poor kiddo. I hope it doesn't hurt too much.

Also, poor kiddos for all those who puked. Man, you guys! Get healthy!

Doug said...

When your "highlights" mostly feature throwing up, I think you're guaranteed to have a better week ahead. Hope everyone is feeling better!

Dawn said...

Yucky week! We had some of that last week, including myself.