Thursday, January 13, 2011

Go Bucksport!

My Mom offered to watch the kids this evening, so Matt and I could go to Zoe's basketball game ALONE. It was quite delightful. I took the kids to Zoe's game on Tuesday and Zach & Noah spent the entire time pretend sword fighting. It was not relaxing. So, tonight was a treat. Zoe played most of the game and she played well. Her team lost, but they were fun to watch as they put forth their best effort until the very end.

The title of this post comes from Noah cheering "Go Bucksport!" in the middle of Sacrament meeting several months ago. He just may be Zoe's #1 fan.

2 comments:

Martie said...

I know I have said it before, but I think your mom is amazing. You are so blessed to have her help! And I know you feel that way already. :O)

Dawn said...

What a blessing to be able to attend the game alone and really concentrate on one child. Love Noah's enthusiasm!