Thursday, October 21, 2010

I Heart Goodwill

Kate woke up yesterday in a pigtail mood. Her hair is getting so long! She talks about getting it cut, but then she changes her mind. Check out her awesome Halloween leggings!
Kate, Noah, and I went to the museum yesterday to make paper monsters and to play. Noah's monster is flying!

We went to a park to play after the museum. It was such a beautiful day! After we picked the kids up from school, we went to a different park. The younger kids and I were tired out when we finally got home!

Look at today's awesome Goodwill find! I think it's going to be too big for Noah and too small for Zach this year, but I could be wrong about Zach. He still fits in a costume that he wore 2 years ago.

3 comments:

Kris said...

That is a cool costume! and I love the clown one too. It sounds like a wonderful fall day!!

Mal said...

Sounds like a fun-filled day! Your kids are so freaking cute.

ML said...

Goodwill, thrift shops, and DI have totally spoiled the retail shopping experience for me. I love the things I find in those places! Congrats--great costume!