Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Recent Photos

Here are some pictures we took the last evening we spent with Jon, Kerri, their kids, & Kerri's Mom, Nancy at their Maine "home"...

Kerri & Zach enjoying a book. I love that Zach likes to be read to...Eleanor would much rather play than cuddle with a book.


Kerri & Jon with Zach & Kate


Cousins! Zach, Sarah, Zoe, Emily, Jacob, Eleanor, Aimee, Kate, Sam, & Ashley


The kids & I along with my parents went to my cousin Crystal's wedding in Bar Harbor on Saturday. Here is my cousin April, sister of the bride.


Crystal & her husband, Mark


The beautiful wedding cake with their initials on top.


Eleanor drinking water...she almost had a taste of champagne later in the evening, but I grabbed the glass before it touched her lips.


Zach being a big boy drinking his water.


It was a beautiful day and evening in Bar Harbor.


Eleanor listening to the bell her seating card was attached to. By the end of the evening, Zach had collected and claimed all the bells at our table.


Crystal & my Uncle Billy


My cousin, Scott


Zoe dancing with the groom. The kids had a lot of fun dancing!


The centerpiece that Mom got to take home because her birthday is in August. Sorry for the sideways glance, but my photo program is not recognizing the folder this picture is in for me to rotate it. This centerpiece is huge!


My Uncle Mal, Aunt Donna (Mom's sister), Mom & Dad


Zoe just asked me if she can update my blog when I die (we're listening to President Faust's funeral)...sure!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Those are some great pictures. That is a really pretty cake. I've never seen one quite like it.

That's quite a big group of cousins! How fun!

Dawn said...

I've seen so many posts lately about people going to Bar Harbor. It looks gorgeous - I would love to get out there sometime.

Gabriela said...

Wow-that's a fancy cake. I love wedding pictures.

Your kids are very cute!