Thursday, August 02, 2007



13 things I've done the last two days...

1) walked around the Bangor State fair on Tuesday
2) walked around Bar Harbor yesterday (I'm tired today!)
3) Ate delicious Pizza Hut pizza
4) Ate delicious chocolate ice cream
5) Listened to Kate cry because I wouldn't share my ice cream
6) Picked up my ice cream cup from the ground when Kate knocked it out of my hand
7) Discovered I didn't have any wipes with me in Bar Harbor...hoping for no dirty diapers!
8) Watched the girls make stuffed animals at the Teddy Bear factory
9) Watched the girls pay for their animals with their own money :-)
10) Watched Zoe throw up
11) Listened to Eleanor make up princess songs
12) Listened to Zach sing Old MacDonald had a farm in the car
13) Caught up on blogs :-)

11 comments:

Andi said...

What kind of ice cream? :-)

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

Number nine sounds like a miracle to me!!!!

Kris said...

it's been an eventful couple of days!

Anonymous said...

teddy bear factory sounds like fun!

dawnae said...

Wow tha is quite the last couple of days! It isn't a fair until somebody throws up, right???

One Scrappy Gal said...

Did she throw up because of the ice cream? :)

Phae-Jae said...

Sounds like a very eventful two days!

Phae-Jae said...

Oops, someone else said that. :)

Katie said...

Hi, thanks for commenting on my blog. I think 6 months is such a fun age. My baby's middle name is kate and she can be a handful at times, but overall she is pretty good. Glad to hear Im not the only one that has a baby NOT sleeping through the night yet. So does Kate like her cereal or not? Ella just went on strike apparantly and refuses to eat it...so frusturating! Sounds like you had a fun couple days, except for the throwing up!

J. Lynne said...

Awwwww...

ICJ said...

What a busy day... LOL