Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Christmas Stocking

I am in the process of changing my family blog into a decluttering blog, so be patient with me! You can go to letterstoutah.com to find my new family blog. Stick around here if you are ready to declutter!

A few years ago, we were given beautiful, handmade Christmas stockings.  We love them & we use them.  I held on to the Christmas stocking shown above because it has a rich red color, it is a good size (16" top to heel, 19" top to toe & 10" wide at the top - 7 1/2" wide just above the foot; toe to heel is 10") & it is soft.  However, we don't use it anymore.  It just sits in the box and is forgotten.

I am giving this Christmas stocking away for free to someone who wants it & who will use it!  Leave a comment with your email address & the usefulness of this stocking to you and I will enter you in a random drawing to receive it.

Declutter with me!  I would love to see what you are decluttering today.  Leave a link back to your blog, showing the item you are getting rid of today and I will enter your name into the drawing twice!  Just let me know in your comment which link is yours.

Do you have Christmas items that weren't used this year?  Is it time to get rid of them?
Happy Decluttering!
     

No comments: