Saturday, November 12, 2011

Haircuts

I took Eleanor, Zach, Kate, & Noah to Walmart this morning. We stopped at the hair salon first for haircuts for the boys. Noah sits so still when he is getting his hair cut. He doesn't move, he doesn't smile, he doesn't talk, he just sits and waits for it to be done.

Both of the boys like their short hair. They didn't want to cooperate for a picture, though!


After shopping for what I needed, I let the kids look around at the toys and I wrote down everything they wanted. I have quite the Christmas list now!

2 comments:

Kris said...

I am always a few posts behind so sorry my comments probably seem random and to have no connection :)

1. cute haircuts!
2. I can't believe all of the walls that are up! So much work. It must be exciting to see the progress before your eyes!
3. I have been meaning to google "XOOM" - sorry I am behind the times but what IS it? and do you say it "Zoom"?

Thanks for keeping us up to date on the happenings around there! I hope you had a good weekend!

Martie said...

Adorable little boy haircuts! I miss haveing my little boys. Enjoy them!!! They grow up so quickly. Before you know it they will be serving missions!