Thursday, December 30, 2010

Zoe's Night Out

Zoe received a free ticket to a Portland Pirates Hockey Game from her school for having perfect attendance during the first trimester. Matt and I gave her the option to go to the game or to have a night out involving activities of her choosing. She chose her own activities and I was privileged to go with her Tuesday night. :-)

She started out at Aeropostale to spend some of the gift card money she received for Christmas. She was so excited that both sets of grandparents gave her a gift card to Aeropostale! I felt so old and out of touch as we wandered through the store. I had no desire to shop and I would have been content to sit on a bench and wait for Zoe, but she wanted me to follow her around. So I did.

We went to see "Tangled", which was a cute movie. Then we ate dinner at Bugaboo Creek.

We talked about how nice it would be to have the power to wave a magic wand and have the house cleaned up. That would be heavenly. It would also be fun to be able to think about where we want to be and then be there instantly. I would really like that.

It was a fun evening and I'm glad we were able to go out and celebrate Zoe's perfect attendance thus far. :-)

No comments: