Thursday, December 02, 2010

New Experiences

My grandmother is moving to our town and I am so excited! She is moving here on December 11th. She came to town yesterday to look at her new apartment, so I was able to see it, too. She'll be living near the schools, so I think of her every time I drop off the kids and pick them up now. It will be so nice to have her so close!

Zoe had her first basketball game ever tonight in Ellsworth. She started the game and played throughout the entire game. Patti, a friend from church, came to watch the game with us. She was sweet and bought the kids popcorn. Zoe's team went the entire 1st quarter without scoring, so that was painful and they lost 46 to 16, but it was still fun to watch. Go Zoe!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Where is your grandma moving from? How fun for all of you!

Thanks for coming by and how could anyone ever get tired of such a lovely compliment? True or not!

Have a wonderful Christmas with the kiddoes!

Kris said...

That is exciting about your grandma! I hope Zoe had fun at basketball, despite the score :)