Saturday, September 26, 2009

Feeling Alive again!

Wednesday, September 23rd: It was nice to only have 2 days to blog about when I wrote my post today. Zach liked it, too since he got some computer time before we went home.

Zach is never too excited to go to storytime, but he informed me today after storytime that he actually does like going because he likes bringing books home from the library.

I took Zoe and Emily to soccer practice this evening. I didn't see much of the practice since I was busy reading "New Moon". It was so nice to have an hour and a half to read without interruption!

Thursday, September 24th: I had a zucchini baking day. I made bread and a casserole. I also did as much reading as I could. I still felt blah and more sick today. So sick by the evening that I decided to never take another one of the pills that I have been taking again!

Matt and Zach left this afternoon to go camping with Jason, Kai, and Koa. Zach has been so anxious to go camping all week, so he was very excited when it was finally time to leave. I sent them on their way with some zucchini bread.

I pushed Kate and Noah on the swings and read my book. Noah fell asleep, but he wasn't comfortable, so he didn't sleep for long. Kate got irritated with my nose in my book while we were outside and she said to me, "Say The End!" and then she pretended that she was holding a book and closing it. It was so cute! I didn't listen to her, though. She climbed the ladder to the slide for the first time today! She was too scared to go down the slide by herself, though, so I held her hand while she went down the slide.

I didn't enjoy the yummy dinner I made, but Zoe really enjoyed it and loved the casserole I made. Zoe is my one child who appreciates a good, home cooked meal. Noah liked it, too.

The Elders stopped by, so the kids and I talked with them on the porch. I sent them home with leftovers and zucchini bread.

The kids watched the Hannah Montana movie. I sat down and watched most of it and it was actually better than I expected.

My toothbrush is nowhere to be found. I'm sure Noah put it somewhere, but I don't know where!

Friday, September 25th: Bella is feeling alive again and I am, too! Life is good. :-)

I finished reading "New Moon". I read the last few chapters over again because I wasn't ready to part with it yet.

Kate played on the computer for the first time today. We have a toddler game that is easy for her to play and she loved it! It was nice that she had the computer all to herself since Zach was still camping.

Matt and Zach arrived home around 3:30pm. They had a fun time and Matt caught his first trout in Maine!...this was a huge deal since he mentioned it over and over again throughout the evening.


We had a fun activity at church this evening. We had a chilli dinner, then we line danced, which was super fun!, and then we ate dessert. Fun, fun evening!

While driving home from the activity, Matt noticed that the Yukon was very close to not having any breaks, so we had a long ride home taking it slow on back roads to avoid traffic. The dark, non-familiar roads were freaking the kids out, but we assured them that we knew where we were.

Today: Having only one car now put a damper on Matt's plans to go help President Dauk cut wood. Matt stayed home while I brought Eleanor, Zoe, and Emily to soccer. Zoe and Emily's team won today!
Here's Eleanor during her practice...

Here is another shot of Eleanor kicking the ball...

Here is a picture of Zoe during her game. She ALMOST scored 4 times!

I took this picture of Emily, but it's not a good one. She looks like she is chasing the girl on the white team.


We waved goodbye to the Yukon as it was towed away. Matt and I are a bit concerned that the owner of Outback towing knows exactly who we are and where we live and which vehicles we have. It is true that we cannot keep 2 vehicles running at the same time for long!

I found my toothbrush in the kids' room today!

Just as I was getting into a good groove of blogging frequently, I now have no idea when I will blog again. Bummer!

I am off to watch "Twilight" with my parents and then my mom and I will watch the Relief Society Broadcast.

Did I mention that I am feeling great now? Hope you're having a great weekend!

2 comments:

Kris said...

I'm glad you are feeling better! The soccer pictures are great. That is fun that Zach got to go camping with Matt & the guys :)

Dawn said...

You're the second person I've heard that is obsessed with New Moon. I will have to look it up.

So sorry about the Yukon! But glad you're feeling better.